Sunday, October 27, 2019

Creepy guy in the gym

First off, I am male, rather skinny, 35 years old.

There is this guy in my gym, probably 50 with a huge beer belly. Whenever he looks at me, he has this creepy smile on his face. It is not insecurity, it is like he wanted to fuck me.

Once he asked me to hand over weights to him. It seemed so inauthentic, so fake, so damn creepy. I was finished so I gave them to him.

I tried to ignore it, but it gets to me.

How do I stop him, make him feel so bad so he stops that for good?

I thought about

  1. going up to him, telling him "I don't want you to look at me like a creep". I used to do something like this in the past. My voice shaked and I thought people would stop their behaviour out of pity, not out of fear.
  2. Alternatively I could go to the stuio owner. But I don't like this because they could just say "Nah, no problem with it" and I would look like a stupid idiot. Also I want to take matters into my own hands.

Don't make the mistake of assuming I was overreacting or some shit like that. I am not. Don't tell me about therapy or shit like that. In short: take this and me seriously and tell me what I could do(regarding and in addition to my two approaches).



Submitted October 27, 2019 at 10:00AM by Mark_Tischer https://ift.tt/2BPbks1

No comments:

Post a Comment