Thursday, October 24, 2019

Carry at work?


Hey y'all.I kind of got a last minute job this morning. It is working as a gas station attendant on weekends, graveyard shift. I am unsure of the company policy on carrying if there is any. But it is not in the best neighborhood, right off an interstate as well as some 24 hour stores and fast food places. I am heavily considering carrying for these reasons and just want to know what you all think. I have yet to start, I start this Saturday, I don't plan on asking about the policy as I do not want anyone to know I want to or even do carry.This is a temporary job for me to help supplement my income in my last year as an undergrad, by no means is this a permanent position or a career.All opinions will help and thoughts. Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2JkrwWy

No comments:

Post a Comment