Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Training aids like laser cartridges


I am a student in college, and my course load this semester has forced me to drop my job. Because of this, I can no longer afford the 200-400 rds a month I was shooting for the first 8 months of the year, and I can maybe afford to shoot 200 rds every 2 months. While the amount I am carrying has also dropped drastically due to not being able to carry on campus, I still feel like dry firing is not enough to keep my skills up to the minimum I want. Obviously the solution would be to shoot more, but I simply can’t afford that and also afford food.I do however have the opportunity to still get some small things from my family for Christmas, and I’m considering asking for a laser cartridge to supplement dryfiring. Most of them are less expensive than a single 200rd trip to the range.I’d like any recommendations on what laser cartridge to get (if it matters) and ways to get the most out of one. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2oxquiP

No comments:

Post a Comment