Saturday, October 26, 2019

I just witnessed an assault. How can I help next time?

I was walking down the street and saw a man standing next to an open car door and he was throwing things angrily. As I got closer I saw him literally drag a limp body out of the car and he then threw her head first into the curb as I walked by. I thought she was dead but her she moved her head and looked at me. He glared at me and I panicked so I hurried down the street and ducked behind a corner so I could safely orient myself and call the police. A minute later they and the car were all gone.

I feel so shitty. I'm a 6'4" man and likely could have overpowered him, and now she's gone and who knows what will happen to her?

I know the tips given to women about escaping an assault with self defense, but where can I find out how to immobilize someone else's assaulter?



Submitted October 26, 2019 at 02:24AM by InsufficientSandwich https://ift.tt/2pfAk9k

No comments:

Post a Comment