Monday, October 28, 2019

Something the size of a Ruger LCP but with sights that dont suck.


So ive been carrying a ruger LCP for years now, it lives in my front right pocket and goes with me pretty much anywhere. I love it, its tiny, light and I even enjoy shooting it, but the sights are by far the worst part. So I am looking for something to replace it. I know its a belly gun and any time I may need to use it I wont even likely use the sights but I would like a gun that is that small that I can reliably use the sights with, just in case. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have a Glock 43 and I really enjoy it but its a tad too big to pocket carry all the time so it would need to be something really the size of the LCP.My criteria are that it is roughly as small as an LCP but has removable sights or comes with real pistol sights and no safety. Any ideas? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/344md5o

No comments:

Post a Comment