Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Any advice/thoughts LTC in Texas.


Recently took my license to carry class, applied, and finger printed. Went to check the status of my application the evening on the day that I was finger printed, and on the page it didn’t display an application status. Just checked it again 4 business days later and it’s still not showing anything. Only option the page displays ( after entering my drivers license and birthday ) is an option to apply for my instructors license. There is a notation that if a license is issued Nothing will be displayed. Is it possible my license was issued that fast? I have a clean background ( previously employed by the sheriffs office and current VFF both of which run backgrounds ). Just seems odd because I haven’t gotten any type of email, and nothing has came through the mail yet. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2pcvE49

No comments:

Post a Comment