Sunday, October 27, 2019

My cup of coffee got interrupted by an AK-47.


I haven't gotten my conceal carry permit yet, but I am going tomorrow to get it after today. While sitting outside of Starbucks in a decent area, this young guy leans halfway out of his car and starts yelling at someone behind him very agressively. Of course, my attention perked up, and I started watching him closely. He then pulled out an AK-47 and held it at his driver side door yelling a couple more things. At this point, I grabbed my friend, and we ran inside. The other two people outside seemed oblivious. I then called 911 to report him. However, this got me thinking. I had no weapon on me, and if he had been yelling at someone sitting outside of Starbucks, and I ran inside, the situation easily could've followed me in. At that point, I'd be defenseless and unable to protect myself and my friend. Tomorrow, I get my CCW. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NfIuXa

No comments:

Post a Comment