Thursday, October 31, 2019

Forgot my CCW handgun


Today, for the first time in 4 years, I left my apartment without my handgun by accident. For backstory it’s very cold today. At least for someone who’s lived in Texas pretty much his whole life. (It’s in the 30s today) As an avid outdoors person in Texas I’ve become used to heat. So when I woke up this morning and stepped outside and realized I was going to be miserable today my morning routine changed a bit and it took me longer to get ready for work. I was running a little late so I ran out the door and when I got to work I got out of my truck and immediately realized I was carrying less weight on my belt and obviously noticed I wasn’t carrying. I have had my LTC for 4 years now and since getting it I have not walked out my door without my handgun. Needless to say when I got to work this morning I legitimately felt naked. My pants don’t feel like they fit properly, sitting is way more comfortable, I feel like I’m going through withdrawals. It’s very weird.Anyone else ever left without their firearm on accident? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NvVp7l

No comments:

Post a Comment