Sunday, October 27, 2019

Paintball drive by...


This is my first time posting here. Today I was at the park with some friends hanging out planning what to do. While we were going back to our cars a random truck passed buy and some black dude got out the window and started firing at us. One of my friends got hit several times in the back and the front. I heard the sound of the gun firing and the impacts so I hid my face behind a door. At first I thought it was a real gun because my friend was moaning out that he got shot plus I didnt see the impact of the paintball because it was night. Would it be justified If I returned fire with a firearm? I am really pissed because someone could of been blinded because we were basically naked no protective gear or worse, depending how you look at it, killed on their side... via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NhdeqL

No comments:

Post a Comment