Thursday, October 24, 2019

Im a really weak person and i keep getting threats

So i am 4'11, trans ( biologically female) and can hardly bench press 40 pounds. Lately people noticeably stronger and taller than me have been threatening me to the point where i know im in deep shit ( this is because of drama they're mad i didn't wanna get involved in) my mom yelled at me for asking to take self defense, told me to put my big girl panties on, then told me to be professional as if im going to be asking the person whos about to rock my shit about stocks. Could anyone tell me how i can defend myself ( there are alot of people who wanna fight me) i am clueless ( also if try to get help from the administration or staff im still gonna get beat up for snitching.)



Submitted October 23, 2019 at 11:15PM by yaboilevi666 https://ift.tt/2W8ZfHH

No comments:

Post a Comment