Thursday, October 3, 2019

Beginner CCW question


TLDR: can't safely draw without snagging on loose skin or body hair.To start things off I just recently acquired my CCW (california) and I've been practicing drawing my pistol and found a few issues that I'd like to share with a community of people that have tons of experience. Im right handed, and carry appendix. I am currently using a kahr arms cw9.My problem is that I can't find a comfortable way to draw my pistol without accidentally gripping on to my stomache hair or pinching my loose skin (from weight loss). I've tried quite a few different techniques, but it seems the only way to ensure this doesn't happen is to wear some kind of tightly fit undershirt, or maybe a compression shirt. Neither of those options are comfortable for me to wear during work, but I'm open to trying again. Any and all suggestions are welcomed. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2VeZT66

No comments:

Post a Comment