Thursday, October 3, 2019

Pocket Carry with a Red Dot?


So recently I've shot a friend's CZ P10c with a red dot (Vortex I believe) and I've absolutely fallen in love with both the gun (plan on picking up a P10c soon) and the use of a red dot on a handgun. Seriously the difference between using a red dot and using irons is practically night and day. I want to send my carry gun off to get the slide milled and get a red dot for it.The thing is, due to work, the only realistic way I feel there is to carry (and the way I've been carrying since getting my premit) is pocket carry and I'm wondering a few thingsShould I pocket carry with a red dot? (will it snag when trying to draw, is it too bulky, will the dot get damaged in my pocket when I sit down, etc)If so what red dot should I try to use for pocket carry?Where should I send my slide to be milled? (I carry a Shield 2.0 btw) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/31Kpx50

No comments:

Post a Comment