Saturday, August 3, 2019

Taurus 738


So I would normally not buy a Taurus, and in fact I did not buy a Taurus. But I won a Taurus 738 in a raffle, so now I have a Taurus.I just picked it up today, so I don't have any range time with it. That being said, it seems ok, and I've read some decent reviews online.But it is still a Taurus. I have a hard time getting over their long and storied history of putting out turds.There is a lot to like about the gun. It is quite small, only a little bit bigger than my Kel-Tec P32, which is tiny. It is heavier, but it has to be. I'd guess it is roughly the same as the Kel-Tec P3AT. The trigger (dry firing at least) isn't bad. Comparable to other pocket pistols. The one that I have also has the "wings" on the slide, which don't do anything for me personally (I have no problems racking slides and it is one more thing that can break I guess), but I can applaud the idea and the out-of-the-box thinking for a gun that is likely going to appeal to female shooters who might struggle.So I'd like to hear from anyone who has owned this gun for a while and put it through its paces. I might keep the gun if I like how it shoots, or I might just shoot it for a while for fun and then sell it or trade it toward something I actually want. But maybe I might just keep it NIB so I can sell it as unfired. Anything that might help me make that decision would be appreciated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/33dOgQv

No comments:

Post a Comment