Thursday, August 29, 2019

Should I get something larger for winter carry?


Relatively new to CC life, I've been carrying a P365 in a Concealment Express IWB holster for most of the summer now. Love being in a constitutional carry state!I'm looking for advice on getting something larger for winter carry. Probably will stick with a Sig for continuity and to support a local company. I'm torn on just getting another 12 round mag and carrier or p320 variant (rx compact or x5 legion). If I pass on the new gun I could afford at least another class or two at Sig Academy, so I've gotta factor that in too.I dress casual 99% of the time, next month I'll be wearing hoodies or long sleeves most of the time, so I'm not worried about concealment really. Anyone carrying either of these larger models? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2HMoZ6T

No comments:

Post a Comment