Monday, August 26, 2019

Alien Gear Shape Shift: Make Me Hate It


I want one for my SR9C. Badly.I currently have a Comp-Tac IWB that I've had for a few years. It works well enough, but it's pretty fucking far from comfortable unless I've got an undershirt and I won't be sitting for too long in any one position. (Pretty much regardless of where I have it on me.) With winter coming, I like the idea of having one holster (that is reportedly pretty comfortable) that I can change the configuration of, with probably IWB in the summer and OWB in the winter. Even paddle for range day, but I'll probably still just be OWB there. The thumb release is also a great feature. Not exactly as nice as the Safariland ALS, apparently, but similar in concept and a thousand leagues ahead of a Serpa trigger release.​It's relatively popular, it's not HORRIBLY expensive, and it's made by a big-name manufacturer with significant market share. So I need you to do what you do best, r/CCW. Hate it. Hate it, and make me hate it. Talk me out of spending a hundred dollars on an amazing piece of maybe shit.​You have one day. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ZpbrUJ

No comments:

Post a Comment