Saturday, August 3, 2019

Subcompact thigh or belly holster options for running shorts?


I rarely carry because I don't have a safe for my car and can't carry at work. Often when I'm not working I'm biking or going to the gym and often don't have a proper belt or feel like carrying a change of shorts and belt with me.I'm thinking about getting longer compression shorts, and maybe getting a drop leg holster that goes around my waist as well to avoid the need for a belt.Comfortable belts that can be worn under/over the shorts as well and be adequate for holding a subcompact would work too.Might be interested in a belly holster as well but I would prefer a proper holster as I don't have a safety like many of you and I'd be worried about the trigger catching something while in the spandex belly holster.I carry a CZ P10s but I've heard the CZ p10c can fit glock 19 holsters so I hope the same is true for the p10s and glock 43. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2KkUiGa

No comments:

Post a Comment