Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Abusive parent (Physically and Mentally)

I have no clue how to stand up for myself and I've been trying to stand up to/against my mom in the case of protecting my own property that I bought. She threatened today to take away my PS4 and destroy it, If I didn't stop playing it after nine o' clock. I am 20 fuckin years old. I combatted her with the fact that she will not do that or I will call the cops and have her arrested for destruction of property. She kept threatening the same thing and just kept on. She's gotten very physical with me in the past when I was underage but never spoke out about it; although now it's too late, I have no patience for her bullshit anymore. Any tips on how to properly keep my composure and verbally combat her when shes being aggressive?



Submitted August 27, 2019 at 11:37PM by AmberO87 https://ift.tt/348iy7J

No comments:

Post a Comment