Saturday, August 31, 2019

Got pulled over today.


State of NM.Sherrif was tailgating me for about a quarter mile, then pulled me over.Sherrif claims that she couldn't run my plate because my factory trailer hitch obstructs my plate.I handed over license, registration, insurance, and my CCW permit. Informed the sheriff that I was carrying, holstered appendix.I was disarmed, detained, and my vehicle was searched. I did not consent to the search. I was not cited for any offense or suspected of any crime. The sheriff lost my CCW permit sometime during the search, and I had to wait for them to find it, because they didn't want me anywhere near my now-unloaded firearm.I'm pretty sure this was an illegal search, but is there any action I can take against the sheriffs department for this? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2PzAJzL

No comments:

Post a Comment