Thursday, August 1, 2019

Handheld flashlight recommendation


Hey all! I’m in need of a strong and reliable handheld flashlight recommendation. I work as a 911 dispatcher and today we were notified by a local animal hospital of a dog being found in the woods. The vets determined the dog had given birth recently and was extremely malnourished, as if it had been living in the woods for the last two weeks. No reports of missing dog, myself and a couple coworkers went in the woods searching for where the dog may have given birth to the puppies, lasted a couple hours.In the process I kept thinking about how I needed a better (brighter and more reliable) flashlight. I have the tlr1-hl on my edc however I’m looking for one to use when a firearm isn’t necessary.Any recommendations are appreciated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2LXqi6E

No comments:

Post a Comment