Thursday, August 1, 2019

CCW Suggestions requested: 9mm, 12+1 capacity, smaller/thinner frame


My normal CCW gun is a Glock 17. I love it, but it's a bit on the large side for every day carry.I have a Taurus G2, it feels great, has 12+1 and is easy and comfortable to conceal. But... it's a Taurus, and I'm not betting my life on it, particularly with it's occasional light primer strikes and frequent tendency to fail to engage the double action strike 'feature'. (which Taurus claims they fixed, but, they didn't, and I'm tired of dealing with them)I was in a gun store and came across a SIG P365, with the 12+1 magazine, and wow it felt great, it had the capacity I wanted, and it was small like the Taurus. I thought, "It's a much better brand, and has everything I want... Excellent, problem solved!" But after doing some searching on that model, it seems that gun has a bad history of reliability issues and has almost as much hate as the Taurus.Damnit, it felt so good and seemed ideal.So help me out here, I'd like a smaller carry gun, 9mm, decent capacity (ideally 12+1), similar in feel to the G2 or the P365.Need suggestions. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2KkPkJk

No comments:

Post a Comment