Thursday, July 18, 2019

Next gun purchase.


Hello! I'm looking to get a sub compact within the next few months and I am having a very hard time choosing a gun. I originally started out with a p320 xcarry but came to hate it then fell in love the the CZ p07 I got after that. My p320 xcarry is collecting dust in the corner if anyone wants to buy it lol. I'm essentially looking for a p07 in a sub compact form.I would really like if the gun was 9mm SA/DA Accessory rail Single stackI've already looked at the xds and the hammer fired one however I don't have and hands on experience with it.I'm very interested in the CZ p10s but none of the ranges have any for rental.In terms of a 1911 platform, they tend to be expensive for ones with rails.What suggestions do you guys have? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2LzTLU3

No comments:

Post a Comment