Sunday, July 28, 2019

Awareness or overly thinking?


Last week, I was vacationing in Ireland with my wife, everything went awesomely great and fell in love with Ireland. The crime rate in Ireland is very low compared to other countries so we decided to take a walk and explore different city points of interest in Cork by ourselves.After being able to see alot of the cathedrals and other interesting locations, we decided to see a couple more just before the "sun" began to go down. We used google maps to take us to the "Red Keep" and we followed the directions. It took us by some alleys away from the main street and me being used to avoid them, I was somewhat uncomfortable walking through them. There was only 1 other tourist in that alley beside us and also halfway through that alley, I spot a guy with a hoodie covering his forehead and leaning on a wall of a building ( the temp was in 72 degrees aka. way too hot for Irish ppl). We past the hoodie guy but It made me uneasy since i just profiled him. About 20 steps past him I took a look back to where he was as we kept walking and in that moment he peeked through the wall that he was leaning on ( he just exposed his head a little and looked towards us). As soon as I saw that I said to my wife "Don't ask and follow me now!" And we kinda jogged to the main road.She was not that happy that I added 10 more minutes of walking to get to our destination but she realize that it was for the best.Perhaps I was over thinking? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2LNLyeH

No comments:

Post a Comment