Friday, July 26, 2019

Ankle Holsters for Skinny Dudes


Howdy y'all, looking for recommendations to supplement my Google research. Part of my every day carry is a Glock 43 carried on the ankle in a Galco Ankle Glove. I've been using it for quite a while now but my problem with ankle holsters have been that I've got some tiny-ass ankles and I never feel fully confident in the security of my holster. Maybe it's all in my head, given that I've walked and hiked who knows how many miles without issue since I've carried on the ankle, but what are my other skinny people using for ankle holsters? I'm considering the Alessi ankle holster and the DeSantis Die Hard, currently.EDIT: No, the 43 on the ankle is not my primary gun. My primary is a Glock 19 worn appendix. I carry a backup gun because I'm extra, I have no other justification. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2SFEodj

No comments:

Post a Comment