Thursday, July 25, 2019

PA Possible CCW revoke


So tonight I had a situation with law enforcement and I failed to specifically state that I was carrying a firearm when asked directly. I was nervous and flubbed my words. I personally was cleared and free to go but the officer informed me that my CCL may be revoked because I didn’t specifically state that I was carrying a firearm.From what I understand, if they decide to revoke my CCL, I will get a letter in the mail and I have X amount of days to fight it. The problem is I don’t have the money or the time to fight it, and I’ll probably lose anyway.So I guess what I’m asking is did anyone run into a similar situation and did your CCL get revoked? And if I choose not to fight it, will this mistake be erased after a certain time period allowing me to get a CCL?Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2SHleDJ

No comments:

Post a Comment