Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Restricted to carrying only the weapons listed on CCW?


My apologies in advance if this has been asked previously. Hopefully this is a dumb question, and it’ll be a unanimous YES..So I have a California permit which I’ve only added three weapons to. We can add an unlimited amount, I just haven’t gotten around to it. I was told that in other states, if I’m carrying with my CA permit, I must abide by the rules of that permit. Meaning, only using weapons CA permits me to (weapons are listed on our cards). However, I’ve also got a UT and AZ permit, which to my understanding, allow me to carry whatever handgun I legally own.If I’m traveling outside of CA am I correct in assuming I can carry whatever I want as long as my UT and/or AZ permits are recognized in that jurisdiction? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Ow0zUZ

No comments:

Post a Comment