Thursday, July 18, 2019

AR pistol for off body CCW


I want to get the Ruger AR556 pistol in 300 blackout. Mostly for home defense, put a vortex uh1, flashlight, and suppressor and use subsonic rounds.I found options to convert the buffer tube into a folding one, and wondered what I need to consider in Michigan regarding carrying it out and about. It should be covered by my CPL. Obviously it's not something I plan on carrying on body. For work I usually have a messenger bag with my laptop that I could fit it in. And outside of that I could get a cross body bag to carry it. I'm not sure if it would fit in the bags with the suppressor even if the arm brace was folded.I would still carry my pistol on body full time. This would be a backup/supplement.Does anybody do this currently? Any suggestions or things to consider? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2M1jOCP

No comments:

Post a Comment