Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Which XDM to get as a small framed female shooter?


Title says it all. I came across some screaming deals on Springfield XD, XDS & XDM pistols because they were the display models. I’m a broke college kid and want a handgun that I can get multiple uses out of, mainly for fun, competition (I shoot rifle competition now, haven’t tried pistol yet) & conceal carry. All the models for sale are either 9mm, .40 or .45, with barrel lengths ranging from 3.3”-4.5”.Currently leaning toward the 3.8” 9mm XDM because I feel like it’ll be versatile and not too much gun for me - I have an issue limp wristing and subsequently stove piping 40s. What do you think? I’m not a pistol expert.I’m about 5’9 and 120 lbs. Small frame. Small hands. My only concern is it printing. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2SWHdqr

No comments:

Post a Comment