Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Shield owners with apex shoes and full kits


On mobile and this will be long winded and two fold so apologies in advance.My girlfriends birthday is coming up in 2 weeks and I was debating on getting her a shield to go with mine. My current shield is a first gen with a horrendous trigger pull. I’d say 7-8 lbs. you hit the wall and you almost have to jerk it to break it. So I was debating on getting a full apex kit for it and dropping it in and finding her a different shield. I also went out today seeing if I would want to swap from the shield and then I found a deal for a 2.0 for 300 starting tomorrow: saving me a good hundred on a holster and money on mags. (Yay range time funds) So I said decision made I’ll get the 2.0 as I know she does not like the texture and add this to her birthday.So now for the main issues: triggers for both. Obviously with them being edcs I don’t want super light. The gf doesn’t seem to mind the hinges trigger so I figured I’d do just the apex spring kit. Will this fix most of the break issue or should I do the full kit?As for my soon to be acquired 2.0 I know after handling the trigger is night and day from my current shield. So should I do a full kit or just swap the trigger shoes? I’ve got a vp9 and started on a G19 so the hinge trigger and I don’t really get along.Any input is appreciated, thanks in advance! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2YC8LCV

No comments:

Post a Comment