Saturday, July 27, 2019

Need some advice


Hello.I'm looking to invest towards concealed carrying my handgun, as it's a free constitutional right in my state and I'd like to further support it by bearing arms as any rightful American should. (Mississippi)I have a Sig Sauer P229r E2 in .40 SW (soon to have a .357 Sig conversion barrel) but I'm deeply struggling to find a holster to pair with it. Most offerings are for the half serrated slides, or those in 9mm.I primarily want a holster such as the DeSantis the Secret Service or other agencies use, but as previously mentioned - I can't find one for my specific model. Galco also has their offerings, for the half serrated version...I'd more than settle for a Kydex holster, but even those are near impossible to find...My preferred positions of carry would be the standard 4-o-clock or Appendix.Thank you! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ZibkLs

No comments:

Post a Comment