Monday, July 29, 2019

StealthGear holster fit: Canik TP9DA vs TP9SF


A friend online recommended StealthGear holsters to me, and since I realized the company is local to me (Utah) I'm feeling extra-inclined to support them.Checking their website, I'm looking at the Mini Ventcore IWB (unless someone tells me it horribly sucks of course). They have it fitted for the Canik TP9SF. However, my gun is a Canik TP9DA. I checked with customer service, he said they don't have a TP9SF holster on hand to check against if I came to the store, so I'd kinda be ordering blind.Anyone know if these two guns are close enough that I could just by the TP9SF holster and have it work for my TP9DA? Looking at pictures I'm pretty sure they're basically the same frame but I've never used or ordered a Kydex holster before and I don't know if like, an 8th of an inch is gonna make a difference. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2GA8Fp2

No comments:

Post a Comment