Saturday, July 27, 2019

Weird question, but is there a D&D-like game for real-life emergency scenarios?


A few of my buddies and I were talking CC today, and the "what would you do if..." hypothetical (but realistic) emergency scenarios discussion started.Having recently gotten into Dungeons and Dragons with some work friends (something I never thought I would like, by the way), I started thinking that these sounded a lot like encounters in the tabletop game.Is there anything out there like this? A tabletop adaptation of realistic emergency scenarios?EDIT: To clarify, I'm thinking of this as a tool/discussion helper more than as a game. Most of us talk through realistic scenarios with our buddies, but it's very armchair and idealized, usually (at least in my experience). What would you do, and here are some random factors you have to deal with. How do you deal with them? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2JWgUhh

No comments:

Post a Comment