Monday, July 8, 2019

Looking for advice, past 60 days application time for TX LTC, Collin County.


All my paperwork and fingerprints were submitted 5/5. I received an email that they have up to 60 days per statute to issue an LTC, it could be extended up to 180 days if they still require paperwork which I would be notified in writing if so. I thought it would be pretty quick as I have a clean record, had a DUI in CA 2001 but that is 15+ years old. Never been arrested otherwise. I did a federal background check for a new job and 4 pistol purchases over the last couple years with no issues.I’ve been very anxious checking the status on the website daily for the last 60 days lol, Which just shows everything received and background under review. I sent an email inquiry last week thru the Dept of Safety website about my LTC application status which I received a generic email that it shows in process and they stated up to 8 business weeks (last week was the 8th business week) and nothing additional needed at the time.This is now the 9th business week, still no update. Not sure if following up again is appropriate or if I should just relax and wait and see what happens. Any advice or similar situation?Thanks. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NHGpqB

No comments:

Post a Comment