Monday, April 2, 2018

Thoughts on a first concealed carry


Hello all, I'm brand new to CCW and was looking for some advice (on a weapon and maybe just in general) before purchasing a weapon. Some quick background so I'm not a complete internet stranger: I'm 21, and a college student in Waco, TX. I'm in the pipeline to become a Marine officer when I graduate (I've been to OCS but I need a degree). I'm 6'2" 205 lbs. I've grown up around guns but mostly long guns with my grandfather. I'm looking to start carrying a weapon as fairly soon I will be responsible for the safety of a wife as well. On to weapons, I'm currently considering an H&k p30sk v3. Initially I was looking at some of grand power's offerings but feel that my first weapon should be from a universally trusted brand. Thanks for you time I'm looking forward to y'alls input! -J via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2GOBory

No comments:

Post a Comment