Sunday, April 22, 2018

Right gear, still uncomfortable...


I just bought a lovely new S&W Shield, put some nice Trijicons on it, etc...I have a Hanks double layered premier belt & a Mitch Rosen Upper Limit holster, and I’m carrying OWB concealed, yet after a few hours at work ( I’m a mechanic) I’m getting hip pain from the belt digging into me.Could the holster be too high riding? Could the belt be too stiff? What’s the deal? It seems as though I see people talk about being able to wear a Desert Eagle for extended periods of time OWB and not even feel it, yet my 24 OZ Shield is uncomfortable after half a day.It’s getting to the point where I’m not wanting to carry because I’m getting so frustrated with not being able to get my setup right.Any suggestions?Also, I’m 5’8” and 140lbs, without much fat at all. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2qTOHgp

No comments:

Post a Comment