Sunday, April 29, 2018

Asking about what other people are carrying.


I was at work, going to get a customers vehicle to bring it into the shop. He was walking with me when he mentioned he was going to put his pistol away then changed his mind.And me always interested asked what he was carrying. Well thinking he was just going to tell me, he proceeds to unholster and thankfully clear his Glock 43 before asking if I wanted to see it.I now looking back said sure when I should have asked him to please re holster.So I grabbed it re cleared looked for a second time then handed it back.I went from excited to pretty nervous as soon as he unholstered as I always like to talk with people about what they carry and how they like it.Now I’m a little more hesitant to ask because I really don’t like someone I don’t know or how much training they have pulling there weapon out and showing me.How would y’all have handled it? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Km5i5i

No comments:

Post a Comment