Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Pretty damn proud of my state


There's a lot of things I can't stand about Mississippi. The heat, the super hardcore bible thumpers, humidity, low pay, the list goes on. Gun rights are something I adore here. Even the fuddiest of all Fudds (around here at least) is unwavering and unflinching on firearm rights. Sitting in the DMV with about thirty people waiting to renew a license. I figured I'll be here forever, when suddenly a worker steps out and asks who all is renewing their concealed carry licenses. Over half the people waiting raised their hands. A couple soccer moms, a few middle aged gents and even some college aged guys and gals. Not a super relevant post, just felt I needed to share that with you guys. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2JnRl5D

No comments:

Post a Comment