Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Moonsix Nylon Web Belt - Why does this work?


I ordered this belt a couple weeks ago, simply because I wanted a comfortable infinite-adjustable grey belt. Even though it has "tactical" in the title, I didn't expect a web belt to be very good for IWB carry, due to the lack of stiffness. I expected to only wear it when pocket carrying or just around the house.Yesterday on a whim I strapped on this belt to go out to dinner, just to try it with my standard carry setup. On this non-rigid web belt, I had my Glock 26 in an Aliengear Cloak Tuck 2.0, with my Leatherman and G19 backup mag on the weak side.Amazingly, I think this was the most comfortable I have ever been while carrying the G26. In and out of the car, in and out of the booth at the restaurant, the gun never budged. It was nestled in there at 4 o'clock like it was part of my body.I've used very rigid leather CCW belts from several manufacturers. None have felt this good. It makes no sense to me why this floppy web belt is working so damn well! Is it my body type, which is decidedly average (5' 11 1/2", 175 - 180 lbs)? Any thoughts? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2JjWR9p

No comments:

Post a Comment