Friday, April 27, 2018

Holster question


Hi folks,I've been looking online for a holster that works like this:OWB conceal carry holsterE.g. 3-4 o'clock positionsimilar to a paddle style design (holds gun close to body)made of leather (doesn't have to be, I just think leather would be nice)has a thumb breakhas the open-top area for an RMR (vortex venom)for a Glock 19I've emailed a few companies and the responses are some variation of "no we don't make that." One example is De Santis which almost looks like it would work but I can kind of tell there is not enough room for the RMR. Their response said it wouldn't. Same type of answer from Mitch Rosen. I might try El Paso Saddlery next because two of their holsters do look like they would work: Strong Side Select or Dual Duty Three Slot.Does anyone know of a holster like I'm going for?Is there any company that might be able to add a thumb break to a holster that already works with an RMR? I guess it doesn't need to be leather but that would be nicer I think.Thanks in advance.PS - here is a pic, not my actual pistol but I have the same grip tape and RMR so it looks just like this.https://ift.tt/2HAxWOk via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2r3GXJE

No comments:

Post a Comment