Monday, April 2, 2018

Is A kydex allergy a thing? I may have it?


J wore my holster the other day for the entire day because I'm expecting to get my license soon and I want to get used to the feel. However now two days later my belly are from wearing wish itches and there is a light rash left behind.I had problems way back in middle school with belts sometimes doing this to me, but those metals directly touched my skin, and my holster has no metal touching.In fast I was wearing a shirt to keep it from directly contacting my shirt.So basically the constant rubbing through a shirt has caused a reaction that is bothering me days later. What are other holster types I may consider that could help? Thank you.Tldr: I wore a holster only for a day, I got a rash in that spot from it rubbing through my tshirt. What are other holster options that I may benefit from!Thanks everyone! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2IoOwkl

No comments:

Post a Comment