Sunday, April 29, 2018

Looking for advice: First handgun


Hello all!New to this subreddit, but I love what I've read so far. I've been planning on getting my carry license and buying a handgun for a while now. I figured this would be a good community to get advice from.I want to carry in a shoulder harness or appendix carry. I don't mind spending more for ammo if it makes a big difference. I understand there's a 9mm vs. 45 ACP debate.My price range is anywhere from $500-$600.Sorry for my lack of knowledge when it comes to handguns. I've owned and used long guns all my life. I am only recently delving into the world of handguns. So thanks for your patience and advice!I also welcome any other advice or considerations I may be missing! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2HCo9LA

No comments:

Post a Comment