Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Best way to concealed carry for a new license holder


I’ve been pricing out new guns to replace the cheap .22 I’ve had for a couple years. I want to upgrade to something reliable that I can use for home protection and possibly concealed carry. I’ve been looking at the m&p shield in 9mm but i haven’t shot anything yet.But I’m not sure how to carry. Im a big guy at 6’5” and already have trouble with shirts that aren’t long enough for me without trying to hide a weapon. I’d like to carry in the office and to church (sadly a thing now) so the ability to sit comfortably is important. I don’t wear a full suit often but usually a tucked in button up.Is ankle or pocket the only way to go? Would a single stack 9mm be too big for those or should I go to a .38 or .380? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Ht7BSq

No comments:

Post a Comment