Sunday, April 29, 2018

If you're even a little careful, no one will know


I'm relatively new to concealed carry and like many of us starting out, was constantly concerned about printing/exposing the firearm. Over the weekend I attended my dads funeral and had initially considered not carrying at the service but figured my dad, who was a strong proponent of carrying would've appreciated it. My dress shirt concealed relatively well but what I hadn't anticipated was the amount of physical contact in the form of hugs, reassuring pats/rubs etc. Not a single person who inadvertently came into contact with the gun (many people did) seemed to notice at all. No curious or strange looks, no questions, I mean absolutely nothing. I thought this might help folks new to carrying get over their initial concerns. Relax, if you're even a little careful, chances are, nobody will have a clue. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2r4bsPB

No comments:

Post a Comment