Monday, November 20, 2017

Stance and close encounter questions, eye issues


My eyes got worked on. Stitches. Can't see the sights as well extended. Moving from place where intruders are clear a long way off into urban environment. Having to rethink encounters. Most likely SD scenarios will be from car, confined space apartment, or very close on street. Extended arm positions look exposed to weapon grab, take some time, and I don't shoot them well now.Suggestions?I tried some CAR elements, especially that standard front sight at comfy focal distance thing and my accuracy went WAY up, with recoil management EZ. I don't really have any issue with recoil anyway. But got me thinking about drilling with some different system.I can also easily foresee right hand draw with left hand fending off. System for handling this?Any suggestions extremely welcome. I have a couple of months to drill. Thanks much. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2zRLuUX

No comments:

Post a Comment