Monday, November 27, 2017

Carrying spare magazines


The world seems to have become an increasingly violent place and seems to show no signs of slowing down. Because I live in an area infested with gangs and hard drugs, I have become more concerned about multiple attackers and individuals hopped up on meth who refuse to go down when shot.I'm trying to figure out a way to carry more ammunition on my person to be prepared for these situations. My current carry setup includes a SR9 at 3:00, a shield 9 in a crossdraw holster at 9:00, and a LCP either in my front right pocket or on an ankle holster.I am currently only able to carry one spare magazine for each gun on my belt due to space issues. I feel that this leaves me vulnerable should an extended gunfight break out and am looking for more options. I have considered a low profile chest rig hidden under a flannel shirt and jacket, but this would only work during the coldest days and could more easily lead to me being made. Other options I've considered have include a homemade thunderwear style magazine pouch and shoulder holsters. Obviously I can keep them in my truck next to my AR but I need to have them immediately accessible. What would you do? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hWinW0

No comments:

Post a Comment