Monday, November 27, 2017

IWB 3:00 holster recommendation


New to this sub but I’m trying to find an IWB holster designed for the 3:00 position. Most will fit the need but specifically I’m lookin for something similar to stealth gear however I’m seeing people not liking the retention of stealth gear and I don’t want a two clip holster. Currently using Your typically kydex one clip holster and own a crossbreed minituck which doesn’t sit flush at 3:00 as I am a small guy so i think that has something to do about it.What I like about stealth gear is the neoprene padding, alien gear has it too but I own the cloak and not a fan on how thick there kydex is. They do have this new shapeshift holster but don’t know much about it.Needs: Padding or soft material against skin Fat standard 1.5 clip No mag carrier Glock 43 Don’t want to lose retention quickly (understand overtime I may need to tighten it)Wants: I have a TLR 6 but if the company doesn’t make a holster to fit it I can deal.Please tell me if I’m in the wrong sub. Thank you in advance. I’m just frustrated searching all over and cannot decide so I figured I’d get some recommendations. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2k1Xptc

No comments:

Post a Comment