Monday, November 20, 2017

My experience with the LCP II


After a couple years of lugging around my Glock 17, I decided I needed a lighter, smaller carry option.I wanted either the Glock 26 or the 43, but at my local store they’re both $550; which is well above what my budget at the time was.I left the store with a Ruger LCP II. Why? Because I guess I’m a man child and needed instant gratification. It’s all I could afford at the time.Now this gun is nice to carry, but at the range, during my very first box of ammo, The takedown pin popped out and the slide slid off with a round still chambered.What the fuck.Apparently some of the takedown pins/the channel it goes into were machined out of spec and it’s a common issue.Ruger is taking care of it but I don’t trust this gun anymore. This is a self DEFENSE weapon.Their customer service was incredible but I don’t want this gun. I’m trading it in next payday for a 43 and taking the hit on the cost. Sorry Ruger but you let me down. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2AWwMsX

No comments:

Post a Comment