Thursday, November 30, 2017

Looking for an easily adjustable belt


My current carry is a M&P Shield on a Vedder LightTuck holster. I use a cheap leather belt, but I need something better. My casual everyday belt is a canvas design with a toothed buckle that allows extremely fine adjustability, which is a feature I really like. So the Kore Trakline appealed to me, but most people here seem to say that they're great at the start but don't last long. The only comparable design I've seen in the RGB, which looks very nice, but is also a bit pricey.It should be noted that I normally only carry on the weekends, due to the illegality of carrying at my workplace, so I'd like to stick to "dressier" style belts that would be fine wearing to church. I'm just wondering if there are other options that I haven't seen mentioned yet that would fit these criteria. My pants waist is only 28" so I have a bit of trouble finding belts with holes that fit. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2jwA0Ms

No comments:

Post a Comment