Friday, November 24, 2017

Experiences with the 5.11 Tactical Select Carry Pistol Pouch


Looking for feedback from anyone else who has purchased and used the 5.11 Tactical Select Carry Pistol Pouch.The product is pretty well made. But, it is much smaller than I expected. One post indicated you could fit a full-sized 1911 in the pistol compartment but I don't see how my 1911 fill fit.There are two spare magazine holders in the pistol case but you probably can't fit more than one mag with the pistol inserted.There are wide elastic straps in the main pistol compartment but my trigger guard won't fit through them, but if I insert the pistol barrel deeply into the pouch it fits snugly. But, my trigger guard is larger and squarer than most smaller pistols.There are two small pockets on either side of the pistol compartment but you can barely fit one or two credit cards or a key in this compartment. And you can't use the second compartment if the pistol barrel is inserted in that side of the pistol case.There are two loops on the back of the case, but they look more like really long belt loops than useful compartments.I'll see if I can post some pictures and provide a link here later.I happen to have a couple of other pouches I can attach to the belt to hold other items, but over-all, this pistol pouch is really small.Looking for feedback from anyone else who has tried this. I can return through mid-January 2018 so I have time to test it a bit more before making up my mind. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2zleyR8

No comments:

Post a Comment