Wednesday, November 29, 2017

I think I'm using the Alien Gear 3 holster incorrectly.


Before I was using a $12 Uncle Mike holster and I felt it was too loose in my pants, that if I were to fall my gun would come right out.I ordered a Alien Gear 3 as recommendation by a co-worker and read a lot of reviews that were absolutely praising it, but I'm having an issue with it and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if I am the idiot using it incorrectly.For practice, a little more than half the time I go to pull my gun, regardless of direction or angle I pull it at, the holster will come out with it and the gun will still be in the holster, so if it were a life or death scenario, I'd be dead and look stupid dying.The only time it comes up with these every time is when it's not in my pants. I thought I was tightening my belt too tight, I'll loosen it, and I'll still have trouble pulling it out at times.I feel as if when I get it out without issue, I'm doing nothing noticeably different from when it sticks in the entire holster comes out.Am I doing something wrong or is this at least a slightly common issue with these holsters? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2BA8Oov

No comments:

Post a Comment