Monday, November 27, 2017

Carry or leave at home for wife?


Submitted my application for concealed pistol licence last Tuesday. Purchased a Ruger LC9s on Saturday. Everything I've read and everyone I have talked to state's to carry everyday, which I think I am now prepared to do. My wife and i origionally thought this would be good for travelling only.Now comes the tricky part. I don't have the funds to purchase another gun yet, and my wife does not have a license yet either. My wife is home alone most days, should I leave my pistol at home with her instead?Our end goal, or at least my goal, is for my wife to have her license and a pistol next year. Although I suspect it will take her some convincing. Just lookin for some general advise here. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2zIWGnN

No comments:

Post a Comment